Thursday, October 25, 2012

Design Team Project for The Piece by Piece

Well I got my design team package from The Piece by Piece etsy store and all I can say is WOW! The trim, the lace,  the resin pieces are all to DIE for! Here are a few of the things I created with these amazing items from thepiecebypiece.etsy.com.
I have a co-worker that is having a baby boy and I wanted her to have something that she could use after she opened the gift, so I created this unique gift/keepsake box. Here are the items that I used; "onies" chipboard,  the Gothic frame in ivory, elegant blue trim by Webster's pages and the birds nest in blue. One of the things I love about this box is the paper in the frame is removable and she will be able to put a picture of her baby in the frame.  

I also created a very cute Tea Bag gift box for another friend. This is one of my favorite pieces. The items I used: Teapot chipboard, French guipure lace in grey, Venice lace in mocha and the rectangle ribbon sliders.

No comments:

Post a Comment