Sunday, January 13, 2013

Design Team Project for Scrapbooking with M.E. Boutique

Hi everyone! Hope you are all having a wonderful day! It's been usually cold here in my part of Arizona, which is an refreshing change but on the other hand it does keep us indoors this weekend.
I just finished my design team projects for the Facebook group "Scrapbooking with M. E. Boutique". Wow what fun I had with it all. Edith sells all kinds of reasonably priced products (G45, Webster's Page and Prima to name a few) plus monthly kits that she personally puts together, so if your not a member, come on over and join the group on Facebook.
The January kit contained Webster Page Parkdrive collection! All I can say is B-e-a-u-tiful!
I made a mini album out of the paper and embellies and then altered 2 balsa wood boxes into purses!






No comments:

Post a Comment