Sunday, November 25, 2012

The piece by piece project for November

I purchased a remnant of burlap a while back because the price was right. I didn't have any particular plans for it, just knew I had to have it! One of those impulse/hoarder purchases!! Well one day I was flipping through a magazine and saw a advent calendar using burlap and of course my mojo started to churn! I love working with burlap as it can be so versatile. You can jazz it up with bling or leave it natural for that country look. My wall hanging is a bit of both. I jazzed it up with some beautiful laces from the piece by piece etsy store. Bev has such gorgeous laces at her store and I knew they would be perfect for this project. Another thing that I love about this wall hanging is I can change it up, rearrange the banners, add more and even change the pictures. It will grow and change with my family. Thanks for stopping by and go check out thepiecebypiece.etsy.com



1 comment:

  1. Great piece and great blog Ms. Char. Always nice to know that people are looking at and reading your blog. Love you girlfriendx.

    ReplyDelete